Corporate Governance and Risk Committee
Reporting directly to the RANZCP Board, the Corporate Governance and Risk Committee's roles is to advise and recommend to the Board policies, procedures and guidelines which maintain the health and effectiveness of the College, manage risk effectively and ensure governance and compliance in satisfying legal responsibilities as set out in the Corporations Act 2001 and the ACNC Act 2012 (Cth) and the College’s Constitution.
The Committee is to serve as a focal point for understanding, managing and monitoring the election processes across the College, any remuneration responsibilities and risk management.
Corporate Governance and Risk Committee Regulations [PDF; 87 KB]
Note: The Regulations are currently under review. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- to oversee corporate governance matters and make recommendations concerning governance to the Board
- review governance documents including, but not limited to policies, procedures, regulations and position descriptions
- risk management
- oversight of Board and committee elections
- produce and review Board/committee induction manuals
- oversight of Board performance evaluation
- ongoing evaluation and improvement of governance systems and processes.
The current Chair of the Committee is A/Prof. Melanie Turner. Contact the committee via email@example.com.
Board Performance Evaluation Working Group.
The Committee typically meet in a hybrid manner 6 times per calendar year with each meeting approximately 2 hours in duration. A Committee member will also be required to respond to emails between formal meetings.