International Corresponding Member
Join as an International Corresponding Member to build professional relationships with the College and our members.
This is a type of RANZCP membership for specialist qualified psychiatrists living outside of Australia and Aotearoa New Zealand.
As an International Corresponding Member, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits and services through the RANZCP, including:
- discounted rates for RANZCP Congress and other conferences,
- online access to RANZCP journals Australasian Psychiatry and the Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
- receipt of the College's e-newsletter, Psyche
- discounted access to PEP-WEB digital archive
- access to RANZCP e-learning modules on Learnit.
International Corresponding Membership is a non-clinical form of membership which does not entitle you to practice in Australia or Aotearoa New Zealand. It will also not provide you with any benefit in terms of pathways to Fellowship of the RANZCP or being assessed as suitable to practice in Australia or Aotearoa New Zealand.
Annual membership fees for International Corresponding Membership of the RANZCP are reviewed yearly and are scaled as per the World Bank country classifications.
International Corresponding Membership application form [PDF; 270 KB]