Member Wellbeing Subcommittee
The Member Wellbeing Subcommittee (MWSC) was established by the Membership Engagement Committee (MEC) in 2019 to provide leadership and direction of the College’s wellbeing services and initiatives.
The MWSC seeks to lead and embed a College-wide culture of supporting member wellbeing, and has developed a member wellbeing vision to guide our work.
Member Wellbeing Subcommittee Terms of Reference [PDF; 137 KB]
Subcommittee Chair and Subcommittee Contact Information
The current Chair of the Subcommittee is Dr Prue McEvoy.
Contact the Subcommittee at email@example.com.
Subcommittee Member Commitment Required:
Subcommittee key responsibilities include:
- lead and embed a RANZCP-wide culture of supporting Member wellbeing
- undertake effective wellbeing advocacy on behalf of RANZCP Members
- develop wellbeing resources that position the RANZCP as a medical college leader in doctor wellbeing
- support the MEC to meet the needs and expectations of Members to enhance the value of their membership while ensuring the sustainable growth of the College
- identify, report and manage risks in accordance with College Policy.
The Subcommittee typically meets approximately six (6) times per calendar year by videoconference. Committee members may also be required to respond to emails and review submissions out-of-session between formal meetings.