Associate membership (trainee)
As a trainee in the RANZCP training program, you will automatically become an Associate member of the College.
This entitles you to:
- Access to all training materials & online administration platform InTrain
- Representation in and opportunity to join the Binational Commitee for Trainees and other committees of the College
- Learnit e-learning platform
- Full-text access to RANZCP journals as well as Medline with full text and a range of other journals
- Discounted subscription to the PEP-Web (Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing) digital archive
- Membership of Faculties, Sections and Networks
- Member Extras discount program
- Local medical education and social events, Congress, newsletters and networking events.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free on 1800 337 448 (from Australia) or 0800 443 827 (from Aotearoa New Zealand).