How to join
Registration is free, simply complete the online application form
Have an interest in mental health and psychiatry? Join the RANZCP’s Psychiatry Interest Forum (PIF) and stay in the loop with the College’s activities and opportunities.
As a member of the PIF you will receive a range of free benefits including:
- invitations to educational events, including lectures, workshops and conferences;
- career guidance in psychiatry and its subspecialties through seminars and networking with RANZCP Fellows and trainees;
- invitations to participate in RANZCP awards, prizes and grants around promotion, research or advocacy in mental health;
- access to RANZCP e-learning resources;
- e-newsletters to keep up to date with RANZCP activities.
Who can join?
Students enrolled in an approved medical course
To join as a student, you must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate medical course approved by an Australian or Aotearoa New Zealand medical school and accredited by the Australian Medical Council or Medical Council of New Zealand.
Registered medical practitioners
To join as a practitioner, you must be registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency or the Medical Council of New Zealand.
Current or former RANZCP Fellows, trainees, non-RANZCP psychiatrists or international medical graduates on the pathway to RANZCP Fellowship are not eligible to apply.