The Trisno Family PhD Research Scholarship
Supported by a generous ongoing donation from the Trisno family, the Trisno Family PhD Research Scholarship supports and encourages RANZCP members to pursue PhD research in psychiatry.
This scholarship is available bi-nationally in Australia and Aotearoa New Zealand and is not limited to any specific sub-specialty or focus area of psychiatric research. The scholarship will be awarded every two years.
How much is the scholarship?
One scholarship of up to A$60,000 over a two-year period.
Who is eligible?
RANZCP Fellow, Affiliate or Trainee (Associate) members may apply only.
- be enrolled, or provide evidence of future enrolment as a PhD candidate in psychiatric research at an Australian or Aotearoa New Zealand tertiary institution
- have ethics committee approval from their administering tertiary institution to carry out their PhD study, or provide evidence of a pending application for ethics committee approval from their administering tertiary institution.
How can scholarship funds be used?
The permitted uses of the Scholarship funds by the recipient may include either:
- stipend support
- research costs
- a combination of both stipend and research costs.
How do I apply?
Applicants are encouraged to read the scholarship terms of reference for more information, and to apply using the application form.
- The Trisno Family PhD Research Scholarship terms of reference
- The Trisno Family PhD Research Scholarship application form
Please send all applications or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications are currently closed.