Beverley Raphael New Investigator Grant
The Beverley Raphael New Investigator Grant is designed to encourage those who are new to research and require a small amount of funding to conduct a small-scale study.
How much is the grant?
The program provides a number of small grants of between A$500 and A$6000 annually.
- RANZCP trainees
- RANZCP Fellows or affiliates within the first 5 years of obtaining their primary specialist psychiatry qualification
- The Award is made on the basis of a research protocol submitted by applicants. Work performed partly in Australia or New Zealand and partly elsewhere is acceptable
- The Award may be made to one person or shared by a team
- Previous recipients of the Award will not be eligible
- Applicants must not have received more than A$10,000 for previous research funding.
How do I apply?
The individual applying must conduct the major part of the work involved, including data collection and entry. This makes the Beverley Raphael New Investigator Grants ideal for those seeking to perform research as part of a College Scholarly Project or Certificate of Advanced Training.
Beverley Raphael New Investigator Grant application form [MS Word; 79 KB]
Please send all applications to email@example.com
- Applications are now open until Midnight AEST on Friday, 15 September 2023.