Join the RANZCP CPD program
Medical practitioners who are not members of the RANZCP are welcome to participate in the College's Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program.
► CPD 2019 Enrolment form [PDF; 203 KB]
The fee for non-members is $ AUD / NZD 2,098 inc. GST.
About the RANZCP CPD program
The RANZCP CPD Program provides a pathway for medical practitioners to review and further develop their professional practice. The aim is to ensure a high standard of psychiatric practice and achieve the best attainable quality of psychiatric care and patient outcomes.
The CPD requirements include a minimum of 50 hours annually, including:
- a Professional Development Plan (PDP) (standard 5 hours)
- at least 10 hours of peer reviewed activities
- at least 5 hours of practice development, quality improvement and review
- at least 25 hours of self-guided learning
- an audit of medical practice for New Zealand participants.
The RANZCP CPD year runs from 1 January until 31 December, with the claims submission period extending to 31 March of the following year.
Claims are submitted online. Ten per cent of claims are audited each year.
CPD Program guide
► For more information, view the CPD program guide [PDF; 201 KB]
For enquiries contact the CPD Office at email@example.com or call 1800 337 448 (toll free from Australia) or 0800 443 827 (toll-free from New Zealand).