Apply for event endorsement
Apply to have your next educational meeting, conference, workshop or resource endorsed by the RANZCP for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.
Forums, dinner/breakfast meetings, workshops, conferences, seminars and education products such as publications, on-line programs, educational DVDs and education kits may be endorsed, provided they meet the educational criteria of the CPD program.
The criteria for CPD endorsement are:
- A learning delivery environment and support services are provided as needed that reflect the intent of the activity and are effective for achieving all expected learning outcomes.
- Content includes clear and concise learning objectives and intended outcomes for each learning event based on identified needs.
- Learning outcomes are relevant to the scope of practice of a specialist psychiatrist and are based on sound clinical and educational principles.
- Qualified personnel are involved in planning and conducting each learning activity.
- Procedures established during planning are used to assess achievement of the learning outcomes.
- A complete, permanent record of each learner’s attendance and satisfactory completion can be provided upon request.
- The activity does not contravene any College policy and / or advocacy statement made
The application fee is $156 (subject to change)
Please note that this fee is non-refundable and will be deducted once the endorsement application form is received.
Approved endorsement fee:
- $734 full-day event/CPD activity (subject to change)
- $367 half-day event/CPD activity (subject to change)
► CPD Endorsement application form
[MS Word; 65 KB]
Submit your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
CPD endorsed logo
If your event is endorsed you may use the RANZCP CPD endorsed logo on promotional materials.
► CPD Endorsement Policy
[PDF; 177 KB]
, contact the CPD Office at email@example.com
or call 1800 337 448 (toll free from Australia) or 0800 443 827 (toll-free from New Zealand).