The Board is the governing body of the College and comprises the President, the President-Elect and five elected directors – elected from among the College’s Fellows. Each elected director is also responsible for chairing a constituent committee of the Board.
- Determining the College’s vision, values and strategic purpose.
- Establishing and overseeing the Members’ Advisory Council and committees of the Board.
- Ensuring compliance with the RANZCP constitution, its regulatory obligations and ethical standards.
- Overseeing policies for governance and risk.
- Approving budgets and monitoring financial performance.
- Overseeing legal, compliance and accountability systems.
►Election of the Board
►About the College's governance structure
►RANZCP Constitution [PDF; 200 KB]
►Board Regulations [PDF; 63 KB]
The performance of the RANZCP Board is reviewed regularly.
►2018 Evaluation of the RANZCP Board [Member log in required]