Project examples and study support
These Scholarly Project examples can be used for reference purposes to help you prepare for the Scholarly Project assessment.
The selection showcases different project types and subjects. The examples range from passes to award nominees and award winners.
Project authors have provided written consent to share their work as examples to other trainees.
All intellectual property rights pertaining to the Scholarly Projects resides with each respective author. The content of the Scholarly Projects must not be copied, shared or used other than for reference purposes, as stated above. Please also note that the RANZCP regards instances of suspected or actual academic misconduct as serious matters and the RANZCP may take appropriate action in these circumstances.
In accessing these examples, you agree to the conditions set out above.
All modules are available on Learnit [member log-in required]
- Planning Your Scholarly Project – infographic
- Elements of a Scholarly Project Proposal - [member log-in required]
- Navigating the Scholarly Project webinar available on Learnit [member log-in required] hosted by Dr Joanne Ferguson (Chair, Scholarly Project Subcommittee) and Dr Melanie Turner (Deputy Chair, Scholarly Project Subcommittee) covers: Preparation and planning, conducting original research, supervision, submission and assessment and Q&A.
- Trainees are encouraged to read the journal articles on research published in the February 2015 issue of Australasian Psychiatry, which provide guidance on planning and conducting research.
- Congress 2022 Scholarly Project Workshop slides [PDF; 1 MB]