Written guides, books, articles and slides
- Guide to Psychotherapy Training [PDF; 124 KB], prepared by Dr Paul Cammell.
- Makers of Modern Psychotherapy book series, edited by Laurence Spurling [Routledge Publishing].
- The case for case histories written by Dr Mary Frost, the then Chair of Case History subcommittee, Committee for Exams, appeared in Australasian Psychiatry in October 2009. The underlying principles of writing a good case history that Dr Frost refers to are as relevant today for trainees as they were in 2009. It will assist trainees in their preparation for the Psychotherapy Written Case.
- Congress 2022 Psychotherapy Written Case Workshop slides [PDF; 844 KB]
Webinars and e-learning
- Psychotherapy Written Case webinar available on Learnit [member log-in required] hosted by Dr Paul Cammell. This webinar discusses PWC requirements, methodology, how to find a suitable patient, supervision, submission and assessment and Q&A.
- Trainee Support Webinar series: Navigating the Psychotherapy Written Case available on Learnit [member log-in required].
- Trainee Program - Psychotherapy Written Case available on Learnit [member log-in required] .
- The Psychotherapy Written Case in the 2012 Fellowship Program. Following discussions with the Faculty of Psychotherapy, Associate Professor Beth Kotze has prepared this video for psychotherapy supervisors, to help them assist trainees in the preparation and submission of the Psychotherapy Written Case. The video will also be useful for trainees. Also available: Presentation slides [PDF; 240 KB]