InTrain is the College’s training administration system. It is for all RANZCP trainees, supervisors and Directors of Training (DOT) and Directors of Advanced Training (DOAT).
- at-a-glance overview of training progression and outstanding requirements
- alerts and reminders to keep training progression on track
- the ability to complete, submit and approve training activities all within the one system.
Submitting forms for current rotations
Most of the forms used for training purposes are now available as part of the InTrain system.
- Advanced training selection notification
- Breaks in Training (BIT) application form
- Entrustable professional activities (EPA) forms
- Final qualitative report
- In-training assessments (ITAs)
- Leadership and management form
- Psychotherapy sessions form
- Psychotherapy case discussions (If some been have completed on paper, you should continue to complete them on paper. If no paper forms have been completed in the past, all forms should be completed in InTrain)
- Work-based assessments (WBAs).
The following forms are not currently incorporated into InTrain. These forms should be completed as usual on paper and submitted to the College. Outcomes of paper forms will be shown in the InTrain system.
New to InTrain?
- Familiarise yourself with InTrain by completing a short e-learning module, which includes video demonstrations. For Fellows, this module accrues CPD hours.
Email email@example.com or call 1800 337 448 (toll free from Australia) or 0800 443 827 (toll-free from Aotearoa New Zealand).
The helpdesk operates 8.30 am – 5 pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
Have you found the information you were looking for?