InTrain is the College’s new training administration system.
It is for all RANZCP trainees, supervisors and Directors of Training (DOT) and Directors of Advanced Training (DOAT).
All your training information is now available in one place – a secure, online platform accessible from most web browsers and mobile devices.
- at-a-glance overview of training progression and outstanding requirements
- alerts and reminders to keep training progression on track
- the ability to complete, submit and approve training activities all within the one system.
How do I access InTrain?
Use your RANZCP Member ID and password to log in.
Frequently asked questions
Do I need to use InTrain?
All trainees, Fellows undertaking an Advanced Training Certificate, accredited supervisors, Directors of Training and Directors of Advanced Training are required to use InTrain.
When do I start using InTrain?
InTrain will be used from rotation 1, 2019 (December 2018 for New Zealand and February 2019 for Australia).
► Log into InTrain to check your training data at the start of your rotation.
All RANZCP trainees, supervisors, DOTs and DOATs should now be using InTrain to record and process all training activities.
How do I submit forms for my current rotation?
Most of the forms used for training purposes are now available as part of the InTrain system.
- Advanced training selection notification
- Breaks in Training (BIT) application form
- Entrustable professional activities (EPA) forms
- Final qualitative report
- In-training assessments (ITAs)
- Leadership and management form
- Psychotherapy sessions form
- Psychotherapy case discussions (If some been have completed on paper, you should continue to complete them on paper. If no paper forms have been completed in the past, all forms should be completed in InTrain)
- Work-based assessments (WBAs).
The following forms are not currently incorporated into InTrain. These forms should be completed as usual on paper and submitted to the College. Outcomes of paper forms will be shown in the InTrain system.
Help and assistance
A dedicated helpdesk has been set up to assist trainees, supervisors, DOT and DOAT with the transition to InTrain.
or call 1800 337 448 (toll free from Australia) or 0800 443 827 (toll-free from New Zealand).
The helpdesk operates 8.30 am – 5 pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
E-learning modules and webinars