Member Welfare Support Line
Confidential advice is available to all members of the RANZCP. Call for support on any issue that affects your physical or mental wellbeing.
1800 941 002 (AUS) or 0800 220 728 (NZ)
8.30am – 5pm AEST Monday–Friday (or call out of hours and leave a message to receive a call-back)
About the support line
- All calls are separate to the main College telephone line.
- Calls are answered by the Support Manager.
- If appropriate, you will be put in touch with a Support Fellow, who will be able to provide you with further support and refer you to appropriate services.
- Calls are confidential and free of charge.
What can the support line help with?
We can help Fellows, trainees, Affiliates and other members with any issue that affects their physical or mental wellbeing.
- problems with physical or mental health
- financial issues
- problems at work or with training
- dealing with complaints
- bullying or harassment
- relationship problems
- transitioning to being a consultant psychiatrist or retiring
- medicolegal matters.
Wellbeing support for members
Support for trainees and SIMGs
Top 5 self-care tips for psychiatrists