Welcome to the new RANZCP website
14 May 2023
Welcome to your new RANZCP.org. You will notice:
- a new website design, look and feel
- reorganised menus
- a redesigned MyRANZCP member dashboard.
These changes are the first step in revitalising the delivery of digital content to members. Thank you to all members who participated in the design process for their time, effort and conversations.
Things that won’t be changing:
- You will continue to log in using your existing username and password.
- MyCPD, InTrain and Learnit have not changed for your education needs.
- The items you would normally access via MyRANZCP will continue to work the same way as they did before.
While we allow the new site to settle in, you may notice broken links, or content that doesn’t look quite right.
When accessing your receipts, certificates and results in MyRANZCP you may need to re-enable pop-ups to view those documents.
Report any errors or give your feedback on the new site by signing into your new dashboard and filling out the online form, or email email@example.com anytime.
More news & views
An update from the RANZCP President, Dr Elizabeth Moore, on College activities, achievements and new...
21 New Zealand PIF members were awarded full scholarships to participate in the conference in Rotoru...
This biennial event is supported by the Pasifika Medical Association and participants came from Fiji...