Become a Psychotherapy examiner
20 Sep 2023
The College is seeking Fellows to support trainees and specialist international medical graduates in their progression to Fellowship in 2023 and beyond. Apply to become an examiner for the Psychotherapy Written Cases (PWC) and earn CPD hours for preparation, calibration workshops, and the marking process.
Examiners play a pivotal role in ensuring a reliable and equitable assessment process, dedicating their expertise on a pro bono basis.
As an examiner, your responsibilities will include:
- Marking of PWC over a 6-week period, typically four times a year in February, May, August and November.
- Participation in an annual calibration workshop (3 CPD hours).
- Providing constructive, written feedback to candidates who have not met the requirements.
- Evaluating the reliability and validity of the marking process.
To be eligible, you must:
- Have a minimum of two years as a RANZCP Fellow.
- Possess knowledge of the current requirements of the SP assessment and the principles of the curriculum framework.
The upcoming Psychotherapy Written Cases calibration workshops (online) are scheduled for:
- Tuesday 31 October 2023, 6.30–8.00 pm AEST
- Tuesday 14 November 2023, 1.00–4.00 pm AEST.
How to apply
To apply, please contact: email@example.com or (03) 9601 4978.
More news & views
Dr Sandy Jusuf, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist in New South Wales.
New Fellows are enrolled in the RANZCP CPD Program when admitted to Fellowship but may not have to m...
Meeting my CPD obligations for the RANZCP has been an intriguing journey, especially as a private ps...