Stage 3 RANZCP trainees and Fellows can apply to begin a Certificate of Advanced Training.
To be accepted, trainees need to:
- be a Stage 3 trainee
- pass the MCQ exam
- pass other assessments required by the Certificate
- have an interview with a Director of Advanced Training, or their delegate.
Fellows may apply for entry to an advanced certificate at any time.
If you are a SIMG on a comparability pathway, you need to achieve Fellowship before you can enrol in an advanced certificate.
How to apply
- Approach local training program
- Complete the Application to Commence Advanced Training and/or follow the requirements of your local program
- Notify the College of your selection to the Certificate via InTrain.
If you do not have access to InTrain, use the PDF form below.