STP and IRTP Reporting
All providers of STP and IRTP posts must complete and submit a Progress Report twice a year, along with an invoice for the eligible funds identified in the report.
STP Progress Report
The next STP Progress Reports are due by 20 February 2019, and can be completed using our online form.
►STP Progress Report form (rotation 2, 2018)
The DoH has introduced a new portal for STP reporting. The introduction of this portal requires Health Services to provide additional information about their posts. Health Services are required to provide details of all training sites within the post where a trainee was or will be located.
Private Infrastructure Clinical Supervision (PICS)
Any eligible PICS allowance will be paid retrospectively at the end of the RANZCP College year upon receipt of STP reporting. An additional form will be sent to each Health Service who may be eligible to claim PICS with payment being made after the closure of rotation 2, 2018.
IRTP Progress Report
The next IRTP Progress Reports are due by 20 February 2019, and can be completed using our online form.
►IRTP Progress Report form (rotation 2, 2019)
- Posts eligible to claim for salary support payments for rotation 2, 2018 can claim with this report.
- Invoices must be submitted through the online form and will not be accepted via email. If you are submitting one invoice for all posts, please make sure that each post and the eligible claim amounts are identifiable as separate items.
- Full training site details need to be provided before a claim can be accepted.
- Funding agreements for the period you are making a claim are to be executed by both parties before a payment can be made.
- Payment terms are 30 days (subject to full completion of reporting requirements).
Please also be advised:
- until we have received all outstanding reports and invoices you will be unable to claim for the next funding instalment.
If you need assistance completing the Progress Report, please refer to our Help Guide [PDF; 292 KB]
Overdue Progress Reports
If you are unsure of your current reporting status or have not yet completed your Progress Reports, please contact the STP Team at email@example.com or on 03 9601 4929.
Trainee Privacy Notice and Consent Form
Trainee Consent Forms previously required to be obtained at the commencement of each training rotation and submitted with the STP and IRTP progress reports are no longer required. This is effective from Rotation 1, 2018.
The Final Report will cover the entire project period.
RANZCP STP Project Team
309 La Trobe Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
+61 (0)3 9601 4995
►Return to the main STP page