Jobs in psychiatry
The new RANZCP Psychiatry Jobs Hub is here
The RANZCP is pleased to announce its new Psychiatry Jobs Hub, connecting psychiatric career vacancies with highly qualified talent.
►To access the Psychiatry Jobs Hub visit jobs.ranzcp.org.
The new portal is aimed at helping users find the right job, and will offer an improved job seeking experience, with:
- filters for job type, specialty, classification, work setting and location
- job alerts
- an anonymous career profile facility, allowing employers to connect with job seekers
- career tools and resources.
Advertisers will enjoy the ability to self-manage job postings, and:
- post jobs in the place where the most qualified psychiatric professionals will find and apply for them
- have jobs emailed directly to job seekers
- search the resume database and contact qualified candidates proactively
- choose from a number of different job posting options.
►Advertisers – create your account now to begin posting
►Job seekers – start browsing now
If you need assistance, please call our career centre provider, YourMembership, on (02) 8091 5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact the College at +61 (0)3 9640 0646 or email@example.com with any questions or feedback.