STP and IRTP Reporting
All providers of STP and IRTP posts must complete and submit a Progress Report twice a year, along with an invoice for the eligible funds identified in the report.
STP Progress Report
The next STP Progress Reports are due on 20 August 2019, and can be completed using our online form.
►STP Progress Report form (rotation 1, 2019)
Changes to reporting include:
- Rural Loading: Details of how you spent your Rural Loading is now required.
- Private Infrastructure Clinical Supervision (PICS) Allowance: The allowance can now be claimed bi-annually through the Progress Report. Please commence planning to facilitate PICS funding for 2019 by engaging with private health settings (where applicable) to have PICS information ready to include on the report.
- Guidelines are available to assist with your claim:
IRTP Progress Report
The next IRTP Progress Reports are due on 20 August 2019, and can be completed using our online form.
►IRTP Progress Report form (rotation 1, 2019)
- A report is to be submitted even if a post has been or will be vacant.
- Invoices must be submitted through the online form and will not be accepted via email.
- Information regarding the locations a trainee has delivered services or undertaken training must be included
- Funding agreements for the period you are making a claim are to be executed by both parties before a payment can be made
- Payment terms are 30 days (subject to full completion of reporting requirements). Incomplete information will delay payment
Please also be advised:
- Until we have received all outstanding reports and invoices you will be unable to claim for the next funding instalment.
Overdue Progress Reports
If you are unsure of your current reporting status or have not yet completed your Progress Reports, please contact the STP Team at email@example.com or on 03 9601 4929.
Trainee Privacy Notice and Consent Form
Trainee Consent Forms previously required to be obtained at the commencement of each training rotation and submitted with the STP and IRTP progress reports are no longer required. This is effective from Rotation 1, 2018.
The Final Report will cover the entire project period.
RANZCP STP Team
309 La Trobe Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
+61 (0)3 9601 4929
►Return to the main STP page