STP and IRTP Reporting
All providers of STP and IRTP posts must complete and submit a Progress Report twice a year, along with an invoice for the eligible funds identified in the report.
STP Progress Report
The next STP Progress Reports are due by 20 February 2020, and can be completed using our online form.
For new posts starting in Rotation 1, 2020
For exisiting posts:
STP Posts – Changes to Approved Locations
Health Services are required to complete an STP Post – Change Request Form if they would like to include new or remove existing training sites (even if they are part of an existing health service portfolio), FTE, trainee level, subspecialty or private/RA2-5 fraction.
The request will be reviewed and a decision made by the STP Projects Manager, STP Management Committee or STP Committee.
Approval is required prospectively, i.e. prior to the change occurring.
IRTP Progress Report
The next IRTP Progress Reports are due by 20 February 2020, and can be completed using our online form.
STP and IRTP Posts please note:
- A report is to be submitted even if a post has been or will be vacant.
- Invoices must be submitted through the online form and will not be accepted via email.
- Information regarding the locations a trainee has delivered services or undertaken training must be included
- Payment terms are 30 days (subject to full completion of reporting requirements). Incomplete information will delay payment
Please also be advised:
- Until we have received all outstanding reports and invoices you will be unable to claim for the next funding instalment.
Overdue Progress Reports
If you are unsure of your current reporting status or have not yet completed your Progress Reports, please contact the STP Team at email@example.com or on 03 9601 4929.
The Final Report, for posts de-funded from the end of Rotation 2, 2019 can be submitted using the STP Progress Report Form above.
RANZCP STP Team
309 La Trobe Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
+61 (0)3 9601 4929
►Return to the main STP page