Registration is now open for the Faculty of Psychotherapy 2019 Conference.
Register now >
To assist in your planning and registration, please note the registration fees detailed below.
- Early bird registration is now closed and the standard registration fees now apply.
- Registration and social function fees are in Australian dollars (AU$) and are non-taxable supplies exempt from Spanish VAT as per art. 20 para. (9) of the Spanish VAT Law.
Please ensure you have read the following information before completing an online registration form.
- On an individual form, 15 minutes is the maximum allowance to complete the registration process before the system times out.
- Do not use the ‘back’ button during the online registration process. You will have the opportunity to review and edit registration details before the final stage of confirmation and payment for the booking.
- Use Internet Explorer or Google Chrome for the best browser experience.
Should you have any further queries, please contact the conference office via email@example.com
|Faculty of Psychotherapy Member – Fellow/Affiliate
|RANZCP Fellow/Affiliate (Non-Faculty Member) / Other Psychiatrist / Other Medical Practitioner
|Non-Psychiatry Trainee / Allied Health / Psychologist
|Fulltime University Student
|Welcome Reception Guest Ticket
|Attendee/Guest Dinner Ticket
- Access to all conference sessions.
- Morning tea/afternoon tea and lunch on Friday and Saturday, and morning tea and lunch on Sunday.
- Conference name badge and handbook.
- One (1) ticket to the Welcome Reception on Friday.
Note: Tickets to the Conference Dinner on Saturday can be purchased as part of the registration process.
Registration payment methods
Full payment of fees is required prior to the conference. As we are now within 30 days of the Conference, credit card is the only accepted method of payment (Visa and Mastercard are accepted).
Cancellation and refund policy
Cancellation of a registration must be advised via email to the conference office. Verbal changes or cancellations cannot be accepted.
Cancellations received in writing to the conference office thirty (30) days (on or before 10 June 2019) prior to the conference commencement date, will receive a refund less a handling fee of AU$110. The refund will be returned via the same payment method as the original receipt of funds. No refund will be given after this date; however an alternative delegate name may be submitted.
Please note, no refunds or discounts will be made if an inclusive function or event within the registration fee is not taken up or is subsequently cancelled.
Social function tickets may be cancelled up until thirty (30) days (on or before 10 June 2019) prior to the conference commencement date and will be refunded in full. After this time no refunds will be given, however an alternative delegate name may be submitted. All cancellations and substitutions must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotels impose strict cancellation policies and may charge 100% cancellation fee within 30 days. Please refer to the individual hotel cancellation policies on the accommodation page of this website. Any amendments to original hotel bookings must be forwarded in writing to email@example.com.
All conference registration fees and social function tickets are quoted in Australian Dollars and are non-taxable supplies exempt from Spanish VAT as per art. 20 para. (9) of the Spanish VAT Law.
Delegates are strongly advised to secure appropriate travel and health insurance. Delegate registration fees do not provide any such insurance coverage. RANZCP, the Organising Committee and the conference office accept no responsibility for any loss in this regard.
Please note during the Faculty of Psychotherapy 2019 Conference, your image or voice may be recorded via video, photograph or by any other means (“recorded”) by an officer or official of the Faculty of Psychotherapy 2019 Conference, and may be distributed or published at the discretion of the Faculty of Psychotherapy 2019 Conference Organising Committee. If you do not wish to be recorded, you are required to formally advise firstname.lastname@example.org.