Signing in to your RANZCP account and password help
This page is for RANZCP account holders having trouble signing in to their RANZCP account.
Only users with RANZCP accounts may sign in to access RANZCP online services.
If you are unsure if you have a RANZCP account or if would like to create one, please contact email@example.com
1. Click or tap the green My RANZCP button in the top right corner.
2. You will be directed to the sign in page. To sign in to the website, you will need:
- User ID – This number appears on College mail such as your annual subscription notice or annual training fee notice. If you don’t know your User ID, please contact the College.
Need help signing in?
If your user ID or password is incorrect, you will receive an error message on sign-in.
- Confirm your user ID is correct (check your College mail or contact the College).
- Check that you don’t have caps lock turned on. The password is case-sensitive.
Reset your password
If you’ve forgotten your password, the best thing to do is reset it and choose a new one.
- Select the Need help signing in? link on the sign in page.
- Enter your email address OR User ID.
Important: The email address you enter here must be the email address that the College has on file for you. (This is the email address that College emails are sent to.)
- Click Reset via Email.
- You will be sent an email with instructions for resetting your password. Follow the instructions in the email.
Email hasn’t arrived? Please check:
- your junk mail folder
- that you used the correct email address (the one the College uses to send you email).
How do I know if I’m signed in?
If you are signed in to the website, you will see your name in the top right-hand corner of the web page.
You will also see the My RANZCP option.
How do I log off?
Log off of the site manually by clicking the Log off link in the top right corner.
How do I change my password after I have signed in?
- Sign into the website.
- Select the My RANZCP link in the top right corner.
- Find the In this section menu (it will be at the left or the bottom of the page, depending on the size of device you’re using to view the website). Select the Change password link.
- You will need to enter your current password and enter the new password (twice).
- Click Change password.
- Choose a strong password, and change it regularly.
- Avoid using the same password for other accounts.
- Don’t share your password with others.
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1800 337 448 (toll-free within Australia) or 0800 443 827 (toll-free within New Zealand).