Registrations for the Practice Peer Review (PPR) Facilitator training webinar, on 29 January 2021, are now open.
The webinar will involve developing coaching skills for enhanced peer review.
To apply, Fellows are encouraged to provide a current version of their CV and write to the Committee of Continuing Professional Development addressing the selection criteria.
To be considered, Fellows must address the following criteria:
- be in good standing with the RANZCP, including meeting annual CPD requirements
- Fellowship or Affiliate membership of the RANZCP
- hold appropriate registration with the Medical Board of Australia or the Medical Council of New Zealand as a specialist psychiatrist
- hold appropriate professional indemnity insurance
- experience as a RANZCP supervisor
- experience as a director of training
- recent committee or College work.
As a trained PPR Facilitator you will receive 2 hours of Section 2 peer review, and 2.5 hours of Section 3 practice improvement.
For each PPR you facilitate and in addition can claim training under section 4 of the RANZCP CPD program.
Applications should be directed to email@example.com