Taking care of your own health and wellbeing, and supporting your peers, is more important than ever at times like these.
Developed in conjunction with the Member Wellbeing Subcommittee, the College’s new Keeping Yourself Well guide offers practical support and strategies for psychiatrists and trainees to look after themselves and each other. Topics covered include:
- self care
- supporting each other
- working in rural and remote locations
- bullying and harassment
- where to get help.
Download Keeping Yourself Well.
- You and your work are valuable. Your health and wellbeing are critical.
- Connect with your peers and loved ones.
- Do things that bring joy and purpose, in and out of work.
- The College is here to support you. Check in with us.
For further support resources, visit ranzcp.org/support.