Did you know that your RANZCP membership includes free full-text access to The British Journal of Psychiatry(BJPsych), one of the world’s leading psychiatric journals, and BJPsych Advances?
Published on behalf of the UK Royal College of Psychiatrists, these leading international journals will enrich your research, Scholarly Project, or clinical knowledge – or simply use them to earn CPD points by performing a literature review.
- is a leading international peer-reviewed journal, covering all branches of psychiatry with a particular emphasis on the clinical aspects of each topic.
- is committed to improving the prevention, investigation, diagnosis, treatment, and care of mental illness, as well as the promotion of mental health globally.
- publishes authoritative original research papers from around the world, in addition to editorials, review articles, commentaries on contentious articles, short reports, a comprehensive book review section and a lively, well-informed correspondence column.
- is essential reading for psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, and all professionals with an interest in mental health.
- distils current clinical knowledge into a single resource, written and peer-reviewed by expert clinicians to meet the CPD needs of consultant psychiatrists.
- includes commissioned articles dealing with physical and biological aspects of treatment, psychological and sociological interventions, management issues and treatments specific to the different psychiatric subspecialties.
- discusses comprehensive, practical approaches to clinical problems and explain the full range of therapeutic options, with useful features like MCQs, summary boxes, and associated commentaries.
- is essential reading for practising mental health professionals who need to be kept informed of current ideas, techniques and developments in psychiatry.
Access the journals (member login required)
For further information or assistance, please contact Membership Services at email@example.com.