Did you know that your RANZCP membership unlocks access to a wide range of leading international medical journals and online psychiatry resources?
Members enjoy access to several online collections of leading medical journals, databases, and e-libraries specific to psychiatry research and clinical practice.
Take advantage of what’s on offer to you right now.
- MEDLINE with Full Text providing more than 1,200 of the most-used biomedical and health journals indexed in MEDLINE. Many journals are available with no embargo, allowing you to access to the information as soon as it’s published.
- Psychology & Behavioural Sciences Collection provides more than 480 full-text journals, including many indexed in PsycINFO. The database offers strong coverage in psychiatry, psychology, emotional and behavioural characteristics, mental processes, observational and experimental methods, and anthropology.
- The British Journal of Psychiatry (BJPsych) is a leading international peer-reviewed journal published monthly on behalf of the Royal College of Psychiatrists, and covering all branches of psychiatry with a particular emphasis on the clinical aspects of each topic.
- BJPsych Advances distils current clinical knowledge into a single resource, written and peer-reviewed by expert clinicians to meet the CPD needs of consultant psychiatrists.
- World Psychiatry is the official journal of the World Psychiatric Association and aims to disseminate information on truly significant clinical, service and research developments in the mental health field using a language that can be assimilated by the vast majority of mental health professionals worldwide.
These online research collections are in addition to the College’s own leading high-quality journal publications, Australasian Psychiatry, and the Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry also available online to members.
For more information about accessing the College’s journals, databases and e-libraries please contact email@example.com or +61 3 9640 0646.