The RANZCP is pleased to release the 2019 Annual Review for the RANZCP Foundation.
“The RANZCP Foundation’s first comprehensive annual review outlines how we are leading advances in psychiatry and mental health for the benefit of communities, and highlights the exciting new research projects we have supported,” said Dr Elizabeth O’Brien, RANZCP Foundation Committee Chair.
“On behalf of the RANZCP Foundation, I extend our sincere thanks to all our generous individual donors, benefactors and supporters, together with the Trisno family and the Kinsman family, who continue to make our important work possible,” said Dr O’Brien.
Last year, the RANZCP Foundation continued to grow, with several major achievements including:
- Supporting eight College trainees and Fellows to undertake new research projects in psychiatry
- Identifying the three areas the Foundation will direct its early focus towards: preventing and treating mental illness; supporting the mental health of diverse communities; and maintaining mental health and wellbeing across the lifespan
- Developing a new 5-year fundraising strategy to ensure the sustainable growth of the RANZCP Foundation’s future activities
- Rolling out new online donation options and implementing several fundraising activities, resulting in a strong uplift in donations
- Developing future grants and joint projects with the College’s Faculties, Sections and Committees
- Identifying new external prospective partners and aligned organisations for the RANZCP Foundation to collaborate with to expand its future reach and impact.
Read more about individual projects and research grant recipients in the 2019 RANZCP Foundation Annual Review.
This June, the RANZCP Foundation is seeking your support as part of its end of financial year appeal, please donate using your MyRANZCP profile today.