Available only to RANZCP members, we’ve re-opened the College online discussion forums to provide an additional space for members to freely discuss, connect and ask questions and talk with their peers about psychiatry practice during the pandemic in a professional and secure environment.
You can take part in these dedicated threads:
- COVID-19 useful resources is a forum to post links to resources relevant to the COVID-19 pandemic, that may assist other College members.
- COVID-19 general forum provides peer-to-peer support, discussion and information sharing for members, relevant to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The COVID-19 discussion forums are:
- accessible to members only;
- moderated by Fellows;
- a safe and secure online space to connect with your peers; and
- for considerate and respectful contributions.
Join the COVID-19 discussion forums and sign up to the forum to post comments, start new threads and get the latest posts sent straight to your inbox.
The College is listening to member feedback to constantly improve how we’re supporting you during COVID-19. Feedback is welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org