Need to fill a vacant psychiatry role? Or looking for the next step in your psychiatry career?
The College’s online Psychiatry Jobs Hub connects talented professionals with top psychiatric career opportunities.
To access the Psychiatry Jobs Hub, visit jobs.ranzcp.org.
Create your jobseeker profile
- Search and apply for the best psychiatry jobs in Australia and New Zealand
- Filter jobs for location, specialty area, work setting and more
- Set up job alerts, so you are the first to know when a job that matches your criteria is posted
- Upload your resume anonymously, so employers can contact you
- Access career resources and job searching tips and tools.
Employers: recruit for and manage open positions with ease:
Create your employer profile
If you already have an account with another ‘YourMembership’ jobs board (the Psychiatry Jobs Hub provider), you can log in with your existing account on the same page.
- Post jobs in the place where the most qualified psychiatric professionals will find and apply for them
- Self-manage your account, open positions and applications
- Choose to have jobs emailed directly to jobseekers
- Search the resume database and contact qualified candidates proactively.
Information on pricing for advertisers can be found here
If you have any queries or require assistance, please email Psychiatry Jobs Hub provider at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call AU +61 2 8091 5810/NZ +64 9 889 8566.
You can also contact the College toll-free at AU 1800 337 448/NZ 0800 443 827, or email@example.com
with any questions or feedback.