Your Health in Mind is a new website from the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP).
Find expert information – written in plain English – about mental illnesses, treatments, the role of psychiatrists, and how to get help. It’s for Australians and New Zealanders, can be easily shared, and is based on the best available evidence.
Your Health in Mind provides patients and their families with:
- the College’s ‘Find a Psychiatrist’ directory of psychiatrists working in private practice in Australia
- more than 35 easy-to-read fact sheets about mental illnesses, treatments and the health system
- videos to help explain what it’s like to visit a psychiatrist
- answers to frequently asked questions
- links to recommended services and support organisations.
All content has been written and reviewed by psychiatrists with expertise in each area, and consumers and carers have contributed their lived experience.
Take a look at yourhealthinmind.org now.
You can also follow Your Health in Mind on Facebook.