RANZCP Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Māori Trainee Financial Support Initiative
- Up to A$6,000/calendar year is available to assist with the costs of specialist training (e.g. RANZCP training fees, assessment fees, attending conferences) and other activities to achieve Fellowship.
- This initiative is funded by the RANZCP.
- To apply, read the Financial Support Initiative guidelines [PDF; 138 KB] and submit an application form.
- Please direct any queries to email@example.com.
Exam Preparation Grants for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander trainees
- Grants of up to A$3,000 to access an OSCE, MCQ or Essay-Style exam preparation program (e.g. 1:1 coaching, online programs, workshops) in 2020.
- The RANZCP has received Australian Government funding under the Specialist Training Program for this initiative.
- To apply, read the Exam Preparation Grants Guidelines [PDF; 137 KB] and submit an application form.
- Please direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarly Project Grants for trainees in an STP or IRTP post
The College has grants of up to $1,250 available for trainees working in a post funded by the Specialist Training Program (STP), including Integrated Rural Training Pipeline (IRTP) posts, to access tutorage for assistance for a specific aspect of their Scholarly Project.
The objective of this program is to increase support for trainees in an STP or IRTP post, particularly those working in rural and remote areas.
How to apply
- Applications are now open for 2020 Grants.
- For 2020 Grants, the tutorage must be completed prior to 31 December 2020.
- Applications are subject to the availability of grant funding. Should the allocation be exhausted, the RANZCP reserves the right to close applications.
If you have any questions, please contact the Specialist Training Program (STP) team at email@example.com.
The RANZCP has received Australian Government funding under the Specialist Training Program for this initiative.