Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing e-library (PEP-Web)
Discounted RANZCP subscription to PEP-Web
Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing (PEP-Web) is a fully searchable digital archive service of valuable psychoanalytic journals and classic texts, to which all College members can subscribe at a fraction of the cost of an individual subscription. The 2020 fees (1 January–31 December) are:
|RANZCP Faculty of Psychotherapy member
|RANZCP Faculty of Psychotherapy non-member
The current PEP-Web version, released in 2019, contains the complete text and illustrations of 74 premier journals in psychoanalysis, 100 classic psychoanalytic books, and the full text and editorial notes of the 24 volumes of the Standard Edition of the Complete Psychological Works of Sigmund Freud as well as the 19 volume German Freud Standard Edition Gesammelte Werke. It spans over 148 publication years and contains the full text of articles whose source ranges from 1871 through 2019.
Some of the many titles available include:
- The International Journal of Psycho-Analysis
- The International Review of Psycho-Analysis
- The Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association
- Contemporary Psychoanalysis
- The Psychoanalytic Quarterly
- Psychoanalytic Dialogues
- Psychoanalytic Inquiry
- Psychoanalytic Review
- Modern Psychoanalysis
PEP-Web features an integrated help function and a full-text search engine for journals, books, and authors, and subjects. New features in the latest release include:
- major upgrades to the PEP-Easy web app for accessing PEP-Web from mobile devices
- improved precision of links from references to PEP-Web articles
- almost 80% of original articles now available to download via the Original Article Downloads (PDF) feature.
To subscribe to PEP-Web, please complete and return the PEP-Web fees notice [PDF; 976 KB].
For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the PEP-Web Terms and Conditions.