Western Australia Branch Training Committee
Nominations are now open for the following position(s) on the Western Australia Branch Training Committee:
- 1 x Chair (Fellow)
Further information about the role and responsibilities of the Committee can be found on the Australian Branch and New Zealand Training Committees webpage.
Please submit Nominations via the link below. The Nomination period will remain open for a period of two (2) weeks and close at 5:00pm on Thursday 8 June 2023.
- Fellowship of the RANZCP.
- Meets the requirements of the RANZCP Continuing Professional Development Program (CPD)
- Demonstrated commitment to the professional development of psychiatry through involvement in the supervision, training and examination of trainees or exemption candidates, College activities, consumer-focused activities, or other relevant activity
- Hold respect of peers, with demonstrable excellence in psychiatry
- Holds a working knowledge of and familiarity with the current RANZCP Fellowship Regulations 2012 and principles of the curriculum framework.
Note: It is preferable, to avoid occurrence of conflicts of interest, that the Chair is not a Director of Training (DoT) or a Director of Advanced Training (DoAT).