Practice, Policy and Partnerships Committee
Nominations are now open for the following position(s) on the Practice, Policy and Partnerships Committee:
- 1 x Deputy Chair (Fellow) - Partnerships and Community Portfolio
Further information about the role and responsibilities of the Committee can be found on the Practice, Policy and Partnerships Committee webpage.
Please submit Nominations via the link below.
The Nomination period will remain open for a period of four (4) weeks and close at 5:00pm AEST on Friday 22 September 2023.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP).
- Have a commitment to the professional development of psychiatry.
- An ability to contribute to policy development and organisational decision making.
- Hold respect of peers, with demonstrable excellence in an area of psychiatry practice/expertise (as outlined in a curriculum vitae).