RANZCP Foundation Committee election
Note: At least 1 Fellow is required to be from New Zealand.
- Have an interest and/or knowledge of: fundraising; philanthropic leadership; relationship management and stakeholder engagement.
- An ability to read and comprehend financial statements and reporting requirements.
- Have an understanding of RANZCP’s governance structure, policies and procedures.
- Have a commitment to the professional development of psychiatry, and hold the respect of peers, with demonstrable excellence in an area of psychiatry practice/expertise (as outlined in a curriculum vitae).
- Have no proven professional conduct or ethical breaches.
For more information about the Committee, including its key responsibilities and committee member commitment required, click on the committee name below.
|RANZCP Foundation Committee
- 2 x Fellows of appropriate seniority and standing
- 1 x Fellow (Casual Vacancy) of appropriate seniority and standing.
(Note: the term of the casual vacancy position will be from the date of appointment by the RANZCP Board until the conclusion of the College's Annual General Meeting in 2024)
Note: Of all the Fellow positions listed above, at least 1 Fellow is required to be from New Zealand.
Submit your nomination
► Nomination Form