CSIMGE and SCARP elections
Committee for Specialist International Medical Graduate Education (CSIMGE)
- Be a RANZCP Fellow of at least 3 years' standing (with at least 1 of the 2 Fellows having been awarded Fellowship via the Spcialist Pathway in the previous five years).
- Be familiar with the RANZCP Fellowship Regulations and workplace-based assessments, particularly in relation to IMGs.
- Have a commitment to the professional development of Overseas Trained Psychiatrists.
- Have a commitment to the professional development of psychiatry.
Substantial Comparability Assessment Review Panel (SCARP)
- Be a RANZCP Fellow of at least 3 years' standing.
Have an interest in and/or expertise in the assessment of Specialist International Medical Graduates (SIMGs) and/or in workplace-based assessments.
Have a commitment to the professional development of psychiatry.
For more information about the Committee, key responsibilities and committee commitment required, click on the committee name below.
Submit your nomination
► Nomination Form