2021 RANZCP Board - Elected Director (Casual Vacancy)
Details regarding eligibility and the receipt and processing of nominations can be found on pages 2 and 9 of the Board Election Regulations.
How to nominate
Nominations must be supplied on the official Nomination Form and submitted to the RANZCP with the following supporting material:
- a short CV – two pages (Arial 11pt, in Word or PDF format).
- a 1200 word maximum supporting statement (Arial 11pt, in Word or PDF format), outlining:
- your relevant skills and experience for the role
- your suitability for the position
- the values that you can add to the Board
- any other relevant information in support of your candidacy.
- a passport style photo (high resolution .jpg file).
- Fellowship of the RANZCP for a minimum of three years.
- Meets the basic requirements for a director of a company, incorporated under the Corporations Act 2001.
- Excellence in an area of psychiatry practice/expertise.
- The ability to act with reasonable care, skill and diligence.
- An ability to contribute to policy development and organisational decision making.
- Strong leadership experience.
- Previous experience and involvement leading RANZCP Committees.
- Hold respect of peers, with demonstrable excellence in education and training in Psychiatry - as outlined in curriculum vitae.
- Previous experience as a Company Director.
Closing date for nominations
Nominations are to be submitted via the prescribed form by 5.00 pm AEST Friday 30 April 2021. Nominations submitted after the closing date will not be accepted.
- 12 April 2021 – Nominations open
- 30 April 2021 – Nominations close at 5.00 pm AEST
- By end of week commencing 3 May 2021 – Appointment notice
- 19 May 2021 Elected Director assumes office (at the conclusion of the AGM).
The appointment will be conducted in accordance with the:
Fellows wishing to nominate for the position or wishing to support a nomination should familiarise themselves with the content of the below documents.
Questions regarding the appointment process can be directed to the RANZCP on + 61 3 9601 4984 or email email@example.com.
Submit your nomination
► Nomination Form