2020 RANZCP Elected Director Election – Election Outcome
The ballot to elect the RANZCP Board Elected Directors closed 4 May 2020. A/Prof Neeraj Gill, A/Prof Beth Kotze, Dr Elizabeth Moore, Dr Sue Mackersey and Dr Nick O’Connor were each elected to the position of Elected Director on the RANZCP Board. We congratulate the successful candidates and thank all the candidates for their participation in the election.
In accordance with the College’s Constitution, the ballot outcome will be ratified at the College’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) currently scheduled for June 2020, at which time the elected candidates will assume office.
Questions can be directed to the Callie Kalimniou, Election Officer on + 61 3 9601 4984 or email email@example.com.
College Committee Elections
Become involved in your College by nominating for a position on a RANZCP committee.
To submit your nomination/expression of interest, click on the applicable Portfolio below and complete the Nomination/Expression of Interest Form.
If you have questions about a committee or a committee election process, please contact the Election Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open for nominations now
The following call for nominations will close at 11.59 pm AEST Sunday 24 May 2020
► Portfolio: Practice, Policy and Partnerships Constituent Committees
- Committee for Evidence-Based Practice (1 x Fellow; 1 x Trainee Representative)
- Committee for Professional Practice (1 x Trainee Representative)
- Committee for Research (1 x Fellow; 1 x New Fellow who has attained Fellowship in the last 5 years)
- Community Collaboration Committee (1 x Fellow)
College Committee Election Improvements
The Board has approved a number of improvements for College committee elections.
The key improvements include:
- transitioning committee positions to three year terms
- a trial streamlined renomination process
- co-opted members being increased from two to four.
This Fact Sheet details the improvements and what these mean in practice.