Reporting directly to the RANZCP Board, the Finance Committee acts as an advisory body to the Board in relation to statutory and contractual compliance and financial strategy reporting.
►Finance Committee Regulations [PDF; 70 KB]
Note: The Regulations are currently under review. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Committee Chair and Committee Contact Information
The current Chair of the Committee is Dr Elizabeth Moore.
Contact the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Committee Member Commitment Required
Committee key responsibilities include:
- providing advice to the Board on outcomes and policies relating to statutory and contractual financial statement issues and financial management issues.
- receiving and reviewing the annual budget and making recommendations to the Board
- ensuring the College’s initiatives are carefully monitored in relation to expenditure, achievement of goals, adherence to time constraints and reporting requirements
- monitoring the College’s financial results throughout the year and making alterations in the budget for prudent financial management
- regularly reviewing the cash flow position and investments of the College
- monitoring and reviewing overall risk management policy, planning and strategies of the College, and the process for their implementation.
The Committee typically meet six (6) times per calendar year:
- One (1) face-to-face meeting held in Melbourne (approximately 6 hours in duration)
- Five (5) teleconference meetings (each meeting is approximately 2 hours in duration).
A committee member will also be required to respond to emails between formal meetings.
The Finance Committee Chair will be required to Chair the Investment Subcommittee.
Two (2) Finance Committee Members will be required to be members of the Investment Subcommittee.