SA Branch committee
The South Australia Branch Committee monitors, considers and advises on issues arising in South Australia which affect the interests of College Fellows, Affiliates and Trainees.
► South Australia Branch Committee Regulations
[PDF; 148 KB]
Note: The Regulations are currently under review. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Committee Chair and Committee Contact Information
The current Chair of the Committee is Dr Sally Tragenza.
Contact the committee at email@example.com.
Committee Member Commitment Required
Committee key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement an annual work plan
- Propose initiatives in the fields of training, assessment, examination, ethics, policy, project development and workplace
- Act as the focal point for rendering research and policy advice
- Facilitate forums to collect and disseminate information, to encourage debate and to promote the needs of Fellows, Affiliates and Trainees generally
- Facilitate local support networks for Fellows, Affiliates and Trainees.
The Committee typically meet face-to-face 11 times per calendar year on the second Tuesday of the month (each meeting is up to 2 hours in duration).
A committee member will also be required to respond to emails between formal meetings.