NSW Branch Committee
The New South Wales Branch Committee monitors, considers and advises on issues arising in New South Wales that affect the interests of College Fellows, Affiliates and trainees.
► New South Wales Branch Committee Regulations [PDF; 148 KB]
Note: The Regulations are currently under review. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
The current Chair of the Committee is Dr Angelo Virgona.
- Develop and implement an annual work plan.
- Propose initiatives in the fields of training, assessment, examination, ethics, policy, project development and workplace.
- Act as the focal point for rendering research and policy advice.
- Facilitate forums to collect and disseminate information, to encourage debate and to promote the needs of Fellows, Affiliates and trainees generally.
- Facilitate local support networks for Fellows, Affiliates and trainees.
The Committee typically meet face-to-face 11 times per calendar year on the first Monday of the month (each meeting is up to 2 hours in duration).
A committee member may also be required to respond to emails between formal meetings.
Contact the Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.