Abstracts are invited for the 2017 Faculty of Forensic Psychiatry Conference.
Possible formats are as follows:
- Papers (30 minutes including 10 minutes for discussion)
- Brief presentation (10 minutes)
- Symposia (90 minutes including 3 or 4 related papers)
- Clinical teach-in sessions (90 minute sessions with a clinical case focus)
- Workshops (90 minutes or half day sessions)
Download the abstract template [MS Word; 40 KB]
Please forward abstracts, using the template, by email to: email@example.com
Confirmation of receipt of abstracts will be emailed within 72 hours; if you do not receive this confirmation, please contact us.
Presentation of accepted abstracts is contingent on registration for the conference; persons whose abstracts are accepted will be required to register at least 8 weeks prior to the conference in order for their presentation to appear on the final program.
For further details regarding the conference, please click here.