If you have not submitted an abstract but wish to present at the conference, please submit an abstract using the attached template. The conference committee will consider late submissions and allocate slots where and when available and appropriate.
Possible formats are as follows:
- Papers (30 minutes including 10 minutes for discussion)
- Brief presentation (10 minutes)
- Symposia (90 minutes including 3 or 4 related papers)
- Clinical teach-in sessions (90 minute sessions with a clinical case focus)
- Workshops (90 minutes or half day sessions)
Download the abstract template [MS Word; 40 KB]
Please forward abstracts, using the template, by email to: email@example.com
Confirmation of receipt of abstracts will be emailed within 72 hours; if you do not receive this confirmation, please contact us.
Presentation of accepted abstracts is contingent on registration for the conference.
For further details regarding the conference, please click here.