InTrain is the College’s new training administration system. It is for all RANZCP trainees, supervisors and Directors of Training (DOT) and Directors of Advanced Training (DOAT).
All your training information will be available in one place – a secure, online platform accessible from most web browsers and mobile devices.
- at-a-glance overview of training progression and outstanding requirements
- alerts and reminders to keep training progression on track
- the ability to complete, submit and approve training activities all within the one system.
How do I access InTrain?
You will be notified by email when your access to InTrain is available.
You will use your existing RANZCP Member ID and password to log in. Access is via the website, in the MyRANZCP area.
When do I start using InTrain?
- All NZ DOT and DOAT now have access to InTrain.
- NZ trainees and supervisors will be added in December 2018.
- Australian trainees, supervisors, DOT and DOAT will be added in February 2019.
Do I need to do anything now?
Familiarise yourself with InTrain by completing a short e-learning module, which includes video demonstrations. For Fellows, this module accrues CPD points.
Catch up on the trainee and supervisor webinars provided for those in New Zealand.
- Join a webinar in the coming months so you can further preview the system and ask questions. Webinar dates will be advertised on the website and via email.
Do I need to use InTrain?
All trainees, Fellows undertaking an Advanced Training Certificate, accredited supervisors, Directors of Training and Directors of Advanced Training will be required to use InTrain.
When will I need to start using InTrain?
InTrain will be used from rotation 1, 2019 (December for New Zealand and February for Australia).
We recommend trainees log into InTrain to check their training data before the start of the next rotation.
How do I submit forms for my current rotation?
All training forms for the current rotation remain paper-based. Please submit these forms as per the current standard processes. These forms will be reflected on your InTrain record once they are received by the training team.
Help and assistance
A dedicated helpdesk has been set up to assist trainees, supervisors, DOT and DOAT with the transition to InTrain.
or call 1800 337 448 (toll free from Australia) or 0800 443 827 (toll-free from New Zealand).
The helpdesk operates 8.30 am – 5 pm AEDT, Monday to Friday.