Eight presentations from Congress 2017 are now available to watch in Learnit.
The 2017 theme ‘Speaking our minds. Telling our stories’ provided a broad and interesting scientific program discussing the latest developments in mental health.
If you were unable to attend Congress in Adelaide earlier this year or would like to hear some of the speakers again, the following presentations are now available for viewing in Learnit [member log-in required]:
- Sir Mason Durie – Indigenous contributions to mental health
- Dr Charles Kellner – ECT in the 21st century: revered and reviled
- Prof Anthony Bateman – Personality disorder: research, reappraisal and reformulation
- Prof Nav Kapur – Risk assessment for suicide prevention: fact or fallacy?
- Prof Michael Breakspear – Brain network disturbances in affective disorders
- Commissioner Helen Milroy – Royal Commission into institutional responses to child sexual abuse
- Prof David Crompton OAM – A most unexpected journey
- Prof Dame Til Wykes DBE – The who, what, where and when of psychological treatments for psychosis