Join Dr Wayne de Beer, Professor Richard Harvey and Dr Elizabeth Moore from 1–2 pm (AEDT) on 10 October for an interesting and informative webinar on how you can meet the CPD requirements for Practice Development, Quality Improvement and Review.
Learn how to address the CPD requirements for Section 3 of the CPD program. This is a mandatory CPD section where members are required to demonstrate at least 5 hours of practice and quality improvement every year.
Learning outcomes for this webinar:
- identify a working definition of practice development, quality improvement and review
- outline the aims, basics and conduct of a clinical audit
- understand some of the ethical considerations
- understand the use of multi-source feedback, assessment letters and interactive workshops
- learn how psychiatrists in niche areas of practice can meet Section 3 requirements.
Presenters: Dr Wayne de Beer, Professor Richard Harvey and Dr Elizabeth Moore
Date: 10 October 2017
Time: 1–2 pm (AEDT)
Register now for this webinar.