RANZCP Victorian Branch Annual Weekend Conference 2018
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists' (RANZCP) Victorian Branch is delighted to present its annual weekend conference.
The RANZCP Victorian Branch Annual Weekend Conference will be held at Peppers Mineral Springs Hotel, Hepburn Springs, from 26-28 October 2018.
This is an excellent opportunity to network with colleagues while updating your professional knowledge and experiencing the beautiful surrounds of the largest concentration of mineral springs in Australia.
The conference program includes an array of compelling interstate and local speakers and topics including:
- Professor Shitij Kapur - Biomarkers for the clinical psychiatrist: Waiting for Godot ?
- Professor David Copolov AO - What do psychiatrists need to know about the forthcoming implementation of the Voluntary Assisted Dying Act?
- Dr Christopher Ryan - What do psychiatrists need to know about recent developments in mental health law
- Professor Michele Pathé - Stalking by patients: the Hippocratic curse
- Dr Shalini Arunogiri - Gaminig addiction
- Dr Vinay Lakra - Learning from adverse events - Improving safety and quality in mental health
- Mr Matthew McCrone, DHHS - SafeScript discussion and practical workshop
- Mr Damian Ferrie, CEO of Star Health - Saving Lives, Saving Money: A voice for mental health
- Ms Adele Beasley, Victorian Branch Policy and Advocacy Advisor - Policy and advocacy: member engagement
Accommodation is not included in the conference registration fee. Accommodation at Peppers Mineral Springs Hotel is almost fully booked however there are a range of offsite accommodation options within short walking distance of the venue that you can book directly yourself or through our contact at Peppers.
Please use the Accommodation booking form
or contact Ms Diana Calvert on telephone: 03 5348 2202 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
for assistance with room bookings and enquiries.
Online Registration is open until 20 October 2018.
- 2 day Delegate Registration - Full Fellow/ Affiliate $450.00 (incl.GST)
- 2 day Delegate Registration - Registrar / PIF Members $265.00 (incl.GST)
- Conference Dinner Only - Delegate Partner/Guest $129.80 (incl.GST)
Conference Dinner - Saturday 27 October 2018 is included in your Delegate Registration Fee, however please select 'Attending Dinner RSVP' to register your attendance.
Additional tickets may be purchased for Partner / Guest attendance to the Conference Dinner on Saturday 27 October for A$129.80 each.
Cancellations received before the 18 September 2018 will incur a $75.00 administration fee. No Refunds will be issued after this date.
Please Note: This is a sponsorship free event.
Google Maps Online - https://goo.gl/maps/dzxQxoHscmw
RANZCP Conference Office
Telephone: +61 9601 4924